Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boy do I feel old! Part 2


Happy Birthday to Bree. . . .I am now the mother of a 20 year-old! I went out to Utah to visit Bree for her birthday and we had such a great time!

We went shopping, and shopping, and more shopping (Bree's favorite pastime :))

We went out to dinner with some of her friends and to the movies.

And hung out with Jen, Marty, Addison and Carter! Marty made ribs and Jen made her a funfetti cake. They are the BEST! They have done so much for Bree and we appreciate them sooooooo much :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

vicki said...

It's so great that you and Bree are so close. I can't imagine Sophie being 20 but it's just 12 years away!

Jen Paris said...

don't you remember everything YOU did for ME?? :) I loved having you here. I haven't blogged forever, can't find my little pink camera. UGH!!!